Our Services Commitment
Terms and Conditions
Here at Mazada Tours, we are committed to transparency.
We believe there shouldn’t be any gray areas or fine print, especially when booking a big trip overseas.
Our openness has helped provide safe, reliable, no-nonsense services to our customers since 1981.
This document should tell you everything you need to know about your trip, from start to finish. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us, and we will be happy to help you.
Who we are
|Commercial name: Mazada Tours|
|Registered in Israel in:1981|
|Ministry of Tourism License Number: 222/95|
|Company Address: 144 Menachem Begin Road, Tel Aviv – Israel – 6492124|
o IATA (International Air Transport Association)
o Israel Incoming Tour Operators Association
o ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents)
Our commitments to you
- We commit to providing the best possible service according to the client’s requests
- We commit to providing a personal representative to help you before as well as during your trip
- We commit to openness, transparency, and honesty in all facets of our business
- Credit card
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Diner’s Club credit cards
- To keep your personal information safe and private, we send a secure, online link through the SSL security system. You enter your own details without a third party, and the information is not shown to any employee.
- You can pay in either USD or NIS, according to the exchange rate on the day of payment
- You get an automatic receipt after the transaction sent to your email
- Bank Transfer
- To avoid any issues with credit limit, we offer the option to pay by bank transfer
- You can pay using SWIFT or IBAN in USD currency, direct from your bank account
- You get a receipt after the transaction is cleared and confirmed, sent to your email inbox
Force Majeure Policy
- In the case of a Force Majeure event regarding the medical status of a traveler, we suggest that the client will purchase travelers insurance on the day of booking to cover for any unpredictable event
- We can offer, for an additional cost of 10% of the total amount, paid at the time of booking, as an insurance for sudden cancellation.
- Within this policy, you can cancel our ground services (not international flights) at any time, and receive a full refund of the total cost, save for the 10% paid to initiate this policy, which is kept by Mazada Tours.